Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LIES, IT"S ALL LIES!

Ok. So that sounds a little more dramatic than it was meant to. What I mean is that my last post was a promise to post more regularly... and I haven't. So, I lied. Apparently in the last sentence of my last post I also told everyone to go and buy some bitches. What I meant was 'go and buy some, bitches.' I'm taking the confusion caused by the misplaced comma as the reason no one bought any of the jewelry that I have made for Querelle'10. So now that the confusion is cleared up I know that I will be selling a lot of jewelry.

Things that have happened since my last post.
- I am still studying Psych, although I failed my Sociology subject. Oh well, there is always next semester.
- I am doing a statistics subject over summer. Oh joy.
- I went to the USA with Tracey.
- I spent time with my friend A while over there.
- I finally saw Kandinsky's works at the Guggenheim. What an amazing day!
-I am possibly am in the process of becoming a Daddy.

And I promise that over the next couple of weeks I will get back here and blog about these and other things.

Maybe.

No comments: